Title: i m in love with a girl & she also loves me so send me dua plz treat it urgent

Question

Dear Imam Sahab, Salaam ala kum, I m in love with a girl & she also loves me. Our intentions are clear both of us want to marry. I have done istikiraha also which was positive. I meet her on the internet she is in the U.S & I m in U.K. I have already told my phuphi abt this. She is very namazi girl like me. Imam sahab I want that u give me some dua so that we can marry each other. I want that u send me dua that both us get married inshallah & her parents esp father accept me Plz treat it as an urgent matter.

Answer

At the outset, we wish to inform you that any type of communication with any strange woman is prohibited. You should immediately stop all contact with her.

If you are interested in marrying her, consult your parents directly to communicate your intentions to her parents. You should understood that Du?aas are not given to suit your desires. How can your Du?aa become effective if you are involved in something which is expressly prohibited in the Qur?aan and Hadith.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best