Title: Please let me know if it is possible to have nude bath with my wife, we both like to have but would like to know if it is permitted.

Yes, it is permissible to bath with your wife in this manner.

It is reported that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) also had a bath with Aaisha (Radhiallaahu Anhu) ? although this was without them looking at each other?s Satr.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Kadwa

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of