Category:

Answered Date: Nov 30,-0001

Title:

Question

Asalam_U_Walkim,

So here is story,

I was talking with two people outside the mosque after the Isha salah, along with my little brother and the time was running out; I was in a hurry! I made gesture for the hand-shake, but my brother was still talking to them. So, I said, "asalam_u_walkim........ahhh, he'll kept talking" and they both laughed, which, I believe, had hurt him.

Even though, I have already asked him to forgive me, but I’m still not satisfied. Should I gather both of them (people) and ask his forgiveness? Because otherwise it would be like, insulting someone in public and then saying "sorry" later in private!

Thanks for your time..... 

Allah Hafiz

Answer