Date: 7th June 2010

Unanswered

Question

Assalam Alaikum,
I am deeply in love with one of my cousin siter and she loves mee too.
3 months back forcibly she got married without her own choice with a guy whom she dont like.
Now she's living a frustrated life.she's not happy at all i am very worried i cant see her like
this and i am also very sick and still in love with her and she too.
We want to live together for a prosperous life but we both are conpused.
We are thinking that according to religion
what possble action she should take to come along with me as well as i..
we both are very depressed and looking for a nice religious suggestion..
Plz help us.
Raahil khan

Answer