Category:

Answered Date: Nov 30,-0001

Title:

Question

Assalaamualikum,

Brother my question is below:

I have borrowed a chainsaw from an uncle and we have used it to cut some trees.  My uncle asked for the chainsaw as he needed it. I saw when looking for it that the blade was blunt and it needed to be fixed. So i purchased a new chainsaw and got it delivered to his house.

He is refusing to accept this as he says it is Badlah (something i haven't heard of) where you are not allowed to replace something.

Please let me know what is the islamic take on this? I have done this out of the goodness of my heart and i am quite upset with him refusing to take it as i put alot of effort finding a good one.

Jazakallah.

Regards,

Sulaimaan

Answer