Country: Pakistan

Effect of Pre-cum (the liquid which is not Urine nor Sperm) on Tahaarah... I have heard that this liquid only causes the Wudhu to be invalid and I don't need to take a bath.

Question

For the past few days suddenly I have started wetting my pants out of no reason. Whenever I discover this I quickly wash the effected area and then rinse, wash it and then rinse and wash it and then rinse, (3 timies which I have heard is the proper way to clean clothes so that they are paak) I have also heard that this liquid only causes the Wudhu to be invalid and I don't need to take a bath. Now I am worried that should I change my clothes or not. I have also discovered that if that liquid dries up it doesn't leave any trace so that I don't know where was the effected area. Please explain to me what should I do so that my prayers don't become invalid. An Immediate response would be extremely beneficial. Thank You

Answer

The liquid which emits at the time of erection before ejaculation is Mazi, which is impure. It breaks the Wudhu.

Mazi also makes the clothing impure. If your clothes are soiled with Mazi, you should remove the Mazi by washing that portion of the clothing three times. If you do not know the soiled portion, then wash the entire clothing once.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best