Date: 2nd August 2020

Dream interpretation

Question

Assalamualaikum I have dream that my girld child is missing and in dream iam searching her then i saw a guy and i hear some one saying to him that you have captive that girl and as soon as i heard that iam physically fighting with that guy....few months back even my mom had a dream that my child girl is missing please intrepret the dream iam.mother of girl child jazakallahu khair

Answer

The dream is a sign that Deen should be instilled in the child. If Deen is not instilled in the child, the child could get lost in Dunya and once a child is lost in Dunya, it will be cumbersome to bring the child back to Deen. The part where you were fighting with the individual is a sign that you will fight to save your child from getting lost in the world by educating the child and instilling Islamic values in the child.

Mahmood Suliman

Gaborone, Botswana