Chrons disease

Question

Asalamu alaykum, 

Regarding your fatwa #44350 which was posted on 24th of February 2020, i suffered from a very similar condition as the brother but Alhamdulillah Almightly Allah has given me shifa from it, the brother urgently needs to  have ruqya performed on himself, having a surgery will only make things worse. If you can please relay this information to the brother or otherwise with his consent if you can please provide me with his contact details so i can speak to him directly. This is a matter of urgency, so please do not ignore this message. I have gone through the exact same problem for 4 years and Alhamdulillah Allah cured me through the quran. I am not trying to sell any products or services, i simply want to help the brother for the sake of Allah.

Kind regards

Answer

As-salaamu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullaahi wa-barakaatuh

Brother in Islām,

We have forwarded your email to the brother. We cannot forward you his email address due to confidentiality reasons.

And Allah Ta’ala Knows Best.

Akhyar Uddin 

Student, Darul Iftaa 

Buffalo, New York, USA 

Checked and Approved by