BOB Keen Black 24hour Pencil Gel Liner - Is it permissible to use?

Question

.
Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.

Muhtaram Brother,

I have a confusion regarding a Chinese makeup item - BOB Keen Black 24hour Pencil Gel Liner. There are many things written in Chinese language which I don't understand.
My concern is whether this Eye Liner is halal (allowed) to use since I don't know the permissibility of
those ingredients used. From few english writings, I assumed following are few ingredients:
Cosmetic Ingredient (INCI)"
-------------------------------
CI 77499
CI 77510
CI 77266
I'm giving below a web link to view the backiside of the packet where the writings are found.
the link is: http://bit.ly/bob-liner

Jazakallahu ~ Khayra,

Wassalamu alaykum.

Muhammad Shawkat Hasan
Bangladesh

.

Answer

Brother Muhammad Shawkat Hasan,

Unfortunately, we are not familiar with the Chinese language and hence cannot comment on the product in reference. We advise you to contact SANHA as they specialize in Halaal and Haraam ingredients and products. You may contact SANHA at: helpline@sanha.org.za

Until you are not sure whether the product is permissible to use, we advise you to abstain

Besides the ingredients being Halal, one should also ensure that the water reaches the skin when making Wudhu or Ghusl with makeup on one’s face.

We have found the product in reference to be waterproof.[i] Hence, it will be necessary to remove/wash off this eye liner when making Wudhu or Ghusl.

Muhammad Fayyaadh

Student - Darul Iftaa

South Africa

20-06-1441| 14-01-2020

[i] fasionsignatue.com.bd