Working for a bank - Is my job Halaal?

Question

My job is working in a bank that has many different departments including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, and auto laons. (The bank does charge interest and does provide cash back) My previous job with this company was working as a call center representative (I would answer customer questions regarding their account) My new position is working for a small team (12 or so people) and we receive requests to conduct focus groups (gather feedback from assocaites regarding new partnerships we have with comanies like Amazon or new processes that we use) we also update the content that associates use (if an associate is talking to a customer over the phone, they read the content to anwer custome questions). I do not create contracts for interest or promote interest. My manager is muslim as well and allows me to leave early everyday so that I can make it home in time to pray Zuhr and he also allows me to work from home on Friday so that I am able to pray all of my prayers on time. Is my job halal? The bank gets its profit from additional means besides interest payments. 

Answer

In order for us to advise you, explain clearly what will be your role in the small team of twelve people. What do you mean by gather feedback regarding new partnerships? What type of feedback will be given? Explain with some examples.

Kindly email your question to admin@daruliftaa.net  (reference: M.Akhtar)

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best

M. Akhtar

South Africa