Tablighi politics

Question

1) Is it allowed to go to Nisamudheen Markas? 

2) Am I allowed to hear the talk of Hazrath Moulana Saad sb db? 

3) Can I follow the tartheeb of Moulana Saad for doing tableeg effort? 

4) Is talking against Ameer a sin since hadees mention obeying ameer is similar as obeying rasoolullah & allah & vice versa

5) If ameer sb made a mistake in any talk you can say don't hear that talk,  what is the logic of banning going to nisamudheen that i read in one of the fatwa of ibrahim desai saab? 

Kindly answer all my points in detail 

Jasakallah 

Answer

We advise the general masses to continue with the noble work of Da’wah and Tabligh without involving themselves in any conflict. The purpose (maqsad) is to call others to Allaah Ta’aala and enjoin upon good and forbid from evil. Unfortunately, many have forgotten the real purpose and have made the means their purpose. Carry on doing the effort and refer to your local ‘ulamaa for further guidance.