Seeing stool in a dream

Question

Assalaamualaikum Dear Muftiyane ikram

I am writing this to get the meaning of a dream that i had last week. 

In my dream i am using a toilet. After I am done, when i flush the toilet, it gets choked and i see stool all over the toilet.

I start cleaning the toilet but i don't seem to be able to.

Then i see my cousins join to clean and they make the toilet clean.

After the toilet is clean, I'm worried that why i wasn't able to do it myself. 

Request you to kindly interpret the meaning of the dream. 

May Allah grant you Jazae Khair for the great work you are doing. 

Answer

Brother in Islam,

The dream in reference indicates towards wealth. Insha-Allah, you will be blessed with wealth. [1]

You should ensure the wealth is derived through halaal means.

You should also take precaution from all evil and read the Masnoon duas regularly.

[1]

ﺗﻌﻄﲑ ﺍﻷﻧﺎﻡ ﰲ ﺗﻔﺴﲑ ﺍﻷﺣﻼﻡ

ﻭﺇﻥ خرج ﻣﻨﻪ ﺩﻡ ﺃﻭ ﻏﺎﺋﻂ ﺧﺮﺝ ﻣﻨﻪ ﻣﺎﻝ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻗﺪﺭ ذالك  . ﻭﺧﺮﻭﺝ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺋﻂ ﻣﻦ ﻏﲑ ﺍﳌﻮﺿﻊ ﺍﳌﻌﺘﺎﺩ ﺧﺮﻭﺝ ﻣﺎﻝ ﰲ ﻏﲑ ﻣﺼﻠﺤﺔ

ﻫﻮ ﰲ ﺍﳌﻨﺎﻡ ﻣﺎﻝ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺗﻐَﻮﻁ ﻭﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻳﻨﻈﺮﻭﻥ ﺇﻟﻴﻪ ﻓﻠﻴﺤﺬﺭ ﻣﻦ ﻓﻀﻴﺤﺔ

تفسير الأحلام الكبير لابن سيرين

وأما الغائط فقد قيل هو رزق من ظلم وقيل هو دليل الفرج