How can I stop Dating my fiancée

Question

Asalamualikum

I am alhamdulilah engaged witha girl with our parents happiness 

We are studying in same college , our parents are very happy and they will perform our nikah in august because at that time only we are getting leave from college

Now my concern is that sometimes i kiss her hug her , afterwards i feel very guilty because i think it is haram before nikah

I do tauba everytime and cry for forgiveness from Allah

But i am not able to control my self as we are only two people in one class pursuing our masters 

I dont know what to do please help.

Every single day i do tauba and cry but unfortunately as i know she is my wife very soon i m not a ble to control

Plz help 

Wasalam

Answer

Brother in Islam,

You state you feel very guilty after having physical communication with your fiancé. You also make Taubah and cry to Allah. This is a clear sign of your Iman. Your Iman is rejecting your mistake and make you to repent and regret of the wrong. You did so sincerely and renewed your Imaan. You have acted correctly.

However, your relationship with your fiancée is Haraam until your nikaah is not done. It is forbidden to have any type of contact with your fiancée. You should explain this to your fiancée too.

The solution to your problem is simple. Advise your parents to perform your Nikaah now and you may prolong the rukhsati after completing your studies. In that way, your fiancée will become your wife and she will be Halaal for you.

We also advise you to continue making Taubah and Istigfaar for the wrong you are committing.

May Almighty Allah grant barakah in your marriage and keep you both happy. Aameen.