Hadeeth about urinating in the Masjid

Question

Assalamu alykkum wrwb, I would like to know the authenticity of the hadith mentioned by a person (not an alim) in his speech.

I heard a hadith from this person that once our beloved prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had a guest in his house and the guest intentionally urinated. Our prophet was very tolerant and cleaned the najasat himself. Is this true that our prophet cleaned the najasat of a guest in his house

Answer

The person was probably referring to the following Hadeeth:

عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ: سَمِعْتُ أَنَسَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ قَالَ: جَاءَ أَعْرَابِيٌّ فَبَالَ فِي طَائِفَةِ المَسْجِدِ، فَزَجَرَهُ النَّاسُ، فَنَهَاهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَلَمَّا قَضَى بَوْلَهُ أَمَرَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِذَنُوبٍ مِنْ مَاءٍ فَأُهْرِيقَ عَلَيْهِ

Translation: A Bedouin came and passed urine in one corner of the mosque. The people rebuked him but Nabi () stopped them until he finished urinating. Nabi () ordered them to spill a bucket of water over that place and they did so.

(Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Kitaab Al-Wudhu)

(1) The Bedouin urinated in the Masjid, and not in the house.

(2) Nabi (ﷺ) ordered the Sahabah to rinse the place.