Date: 31st March 2019

Marriage Istikhara Dream

Question

Aoa. I did istekhara for rishta. First day saw white shirt. Then saw that the male person is fighting not in intended way....but it was seeming that he was a patient of depression.... Kindly tell what is meant by it.... I also saw moon and day light.....

Answer

May Almighty Allah bless you with the most compatible partner who is a means of happiness for you in this world and the hereafter. Aameen.

The dream in reference is positive.[1]  [2]

We advise you to consult with your family and decide accordingly.

_______

[1]  ﺗﻌﻄﲑ ﺍﻷﻧﺎﻡ ﰲ ﺗﻔﺴﲑ ﺍﻷﺣﻼﻡ

ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﰲ ﻣﻨﺴﻮﺝ ﺃﲪﺮ ﺃﻭ ﺃﺻﻔﺮ ﺃﻭ ﺃﺑﻴﺾ ﻧﺎﻝ ﻓﺮﺣﺎ ﻭﺳﺮﻭﺭﺍ

ﻭﺍﻟﺜﻴﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﻀﺎﺀ ﺧﲑ ﳌﻦ ﻟﺒﺴﻬﺎ ﰲ ﺍﳌﻨﺎﻡ

[2] ﺗﻌﻄﲑ ﺍﻷﻧﺎﻡ ﰲ ﺗﻔﺴﲑ ﺍﻷﺣﻼﻡ  

ﺗﺰﻭﺝ   ﰲ ﺣﺠﺮﻩ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺭﺃﻯ ﺍﻟﻘﻤﺮ

ﻭﺍﻟﻘﻤﺮ ﻳﺪﻝ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺯﻭﺟﺔ ﺍﻟﺮﺍﺋﻲ ﻭﻋﻠﻰ ﻭﺍﻟﺪﻳﻪ ﺃﻭ ﺍﺑﻨﺘﻪ ﺃﻭ ﺃﺧﺘﻪ ﺃﻭ ﲡﺎﺭﺗﻪ ﺃﻭ عمل