Title: Clarification-SA Inheritance

Question

Salaams Hope you are well. This is a question to do with inheritance and I need to clarify a few things. My mum passed away and she has some cash and gold jewellery left behind. In our family we are 3 sisters and one brother. One of the sisters has passed away and has two sons and one daughter left behind. Our father is also alive. Please advise how should the inheritance be split. Also there was some gold that was given to me before my mother passed away as I was leaving for overseas and she gave it to me to make some Jewellery for my daughter who is of marriageble age. Please advise if this jewellery needs to be returned to the estate or not? As other siblings are making claims that I was not supposed to get that jewellery. Please assist as we do want to do the inheritance according to Islamic laws to make sure that my mums obligations are met correctly.

Answer

May Almighty Allah shower your mother and sister with His Mercy. Aameen.

Kindly advise the sequence of deaths between your mother and your sister to assist you better.

When did your sister pass away?

You may send your email to admin@daruliftaa.net