Country: Mauritius

Inheritance case

Question

Assalamoalaikum  w.w respected mufti sahib,

May Allah taala grant you best of health ameen.

My grandfather (nana) passed away years back. With regrets the estate has not been distributed.

He left behind 4 children .2 daughters and 2 sons.

Nani ma has also passed away.

A few years ago elder mamou has also passed away. He left behind 2 sons and a wife.

One year after his demise second mamou also passed away  and left behind 4 daughters and a wife

My mother is alhamdulilah alive.My khala is also alive.

Now the estate of my nana  which compromises a house has to be distributed among the heirs.

Do my mother and khala  get a share from my second mamous estate(considering the fact that he does not have a male heir.

Mufti saheb kindly explain to us the shares of all heirs. Also requsting duas for all deceased family

Jazakallah khair

Mrs Ayesha mamsa (from Karachi)

Answer

May Almighty Allah shower your grandfather with His Mercy. Aameen.

You have not stated when your grandmother (nani) passed away. Kindly advise the sequence of deaths in the family for us to assist you better.

You may send your email to admin@daruliftaa.net Ref: Muhammad