Seeking help

Question

Assalamalaikum wa rah ma tulla hai wa barakatu

Dear brother, 

May Allah reward you for your efforts in helping so many people. I have used your webiste for many years to help me and guide me. and have always found a question and answer to guide me. but I am now in a situation which I cannot find a question and answer for.

I pray to Allah that you will be able to help and advise me in a matter which is deeply troubling me,and giving me great emotional distress which I am going through completely alone in my own emotions and mind.

i wish to ask a question, but do not want it to be published - please can you help me? Is there somoene I can speak with? 

JazakAllah

Answer

Beloved Brother,

May Allah Ta’ala ease your pain and suffering and alleviate the predicament you are faced with. Aameen.

You may confide in Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb Hafidhahullah by sending your email to admin@daruliftaa.net

Be rest assured, your query will not be published on the website.