Title: Tablighi politics

Question

Assalamualaikum 

i hope you fine there. I am from India.

my question is regarding tabligh dispute between shura and imarat.i am an a active member of tabligh jamaat in my town but nowdays i am feeling very uncomfort with work.we working on nizamuddin procedure but genuinly i dont like like mo.saad sahab ideology and method.beacuse somany times i noticed they just working only dawat and khuruz which seem its like only islam depend on only dawat.i heard darululoom fatwa also iam agreed with them.but in our town ulama ikram uderstanding everything properly but told me if u do shura work here it will creat fitna here..so stop doing anything..i am very confused nowdays.please tell what can i do now.

thanking you

Answer

We advise the general masses to continue with the noble work of Da’wah and Tabligh without involving themselves in any conflict. The purpose (maqsad) is to call others to Allaah Ta’aala and enjoin upon good and forbid from evil. Unfortunately, many have forgotten the real purpose and have made the means their purpose. Carry on doing the effort and refer to your local ‘ulamaa for further guidance.