Title: Can I invite my female friends in my wedding despite them being non mahram to me?

Question

Respected mufti sahab, Please help me, i used to live a life totally without deen but allah gave me hidayat, alhamdulillah I joined tabligh and started following deen, the issiue is, i used to have some female friends but since i started following deen i totally stopped talkin to them, now i am worried who will explain them deen and who will introduce them to deen and to allah. Now i have my wedding and i do not want to invite them in my reception since they are gair mehram to me. Am i doing correct by breaking all kind of relation and contact them them ,they wll become very hurt if they come to know that i have done wedding and not invited to them.

Answer

It is pleasing to know that you have rectified your life and have also joined the noble effort of tabligh. You should make shukr that Allah guided you on the straight path.

Allah loves you that is why Allah guided you on the straight path. It was correct for you to severe all contacts with the females you refer to. Haram means cannot be used to propagate Deen. Be firm on your resolution of abstaining from haram.