Title: Reciting Surah Faatiha in the dream

Question

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته, 

I had a dream around the time of Fajr, this dream was me in a room of student I once went to an quran class with, and I was reciting to my old ustadh, I was reciting surat al Fatiha, I read it in a passionate way and in a beautiful style, my ustadh in the dream told me he was proud of me and I have come a good way.
I would like to know what is interpretation of this dream?
جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

Answer

The dream in reference is positive. Insha Allah, you will attain goodness, honour, status and be saved from evil. It reflects the strength of your Imaan (faith) and conviction in the Quraan.

Take inspiration from the dreams. Continue reciting the Quraan frequently. [1]

تفسير الأحلام الكبير لابن سيرين [1]

(ومن رأى) كأنه يقرأ فاتحة الكتاب فتحت له أبواب الخير وأغلقت عنه أبواب الشر

ﺗﻌﻄﲑ ﺍﻷﻧﺎﻡ ﰲ ﺗﻔﺴﲑ ﺍﻷﺣﻼﻡ 

ﻗﺮﺍﺀﺗﻪ ﰲ ﺍﳌﻨﺎﻡ ﺷﺮﻑ ﻭﺳﺮﻭﺭ ﻭﻧﺼﺮ . ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻳﻘﺮﺃ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﻣﻦ ﻏﲑ ﻣﺼﺤﻒ ﻓﺈﻧﻪ ﺭﺟﻞ ﳜﺎﺻﻢ ﰲ ﺣﻖ ﻭﺩﻋﻮﺍﻩ ﺣﻖ، ﻭﻫﻮ ﻣﺆﻣﻦ ﺧﺎﺷﻊ ﻳﺄﻣﺮ ﺑﺎﳌﻌﺮﻭﻑ ﻭﻳﻨﻬﻰ ﻋﻦ ﺍﳌﻨﻜ

ﻭﻗﻴﻞ ﻗﺮﺍﺀﺓ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﻗﻀﺎﺀ ﺍﳊﺎﺟﺎﺕ ﻭﺻﻔﺎﺀ ﺍﳊﺎﻝ

ﻭﺗﻼﻭﺓ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﺗﺪﻝ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻛﺜﺮﺓ ﺍﻷﻋﻤﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﺼﺎﳊﺔ ﻭﻋﻠﻰ ﻋﻠﻮ

ﻣﻦ ﻗﺮﺃ ﺷﻴﺌﺎﹰ  ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﰲ ﻣﻨﺎﻣﻪ ﻧﺎﻝ ﺭﻓﻌﺔ ﻭﻋﺰﹰﺍ، ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻋﺎﺻﻴﺎ ﺗﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﻠﹼﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ، ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻓﻘﲑﹰﺍ ﺍﺳﺘﻐﲎ، ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻣﺪﻳﻨﹰﺎ ﻗﻀﻰ ﺩﻳﻨﻪ، ﻭﺇﻥ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺫﻭﻱ ﺍﻟﺸﻬﺎﺩﺍﺕ ﺷﻬﺪ ﺑﺎﳊﻖ .ﻭﺷﻬﺮﺓ ﻭﺇﻥ ﻗﺮﺃ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﺑﺼﻮﺕ ﺣﺴﻦ ﻧﺎﻝ ﻋﺰﹰﺍ ﻭﺭﻓﻌﺔ  . ﻭﺇﻥ ﻗﺮﺃ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﻭﺣﺮّﻓﻪ ﺯﺍﻍ ﻋﻦ ﺍﳊﻖ ﻭﺧﺎﻥ ﻋﻬﺪﻩ