Title: I have to complete Tasbeeh e Yunus before my results.

Question

Assalam o alaikum

I have started ayat e kareema for a purpose

The tasbih e yunus

I have to complete it before my result which will be in eight days

I alone cannot complete it so i asked my sister to do it with me but i have heard that it requires a single sitting and all the volunteers reciting tasbih must be at same place

I live in hostel and this is not possible for me what should i do

Answer

Sister in Islam.

You state you started ayat kareemah for a purpose. You also state you have to complete it before your result which will be in eight days.

What is the purpose you refer to and what results are you referring to?

It appear you are referring to the results of an exam. In that case, if you worked hard, you will be successful. Success in exams is by studying hard and not only by making some form of zikr.

Mizanur Rahman

UK