Title: is it allowed to follow shoora tartheeb of tableeg allowed in Isamic ruling? Is it a bidath?

Question

Asalamu Alykum Mufti Saab, 

I'm a worker of tableeg in Kerala,  India.  In the current senerio of iktilaf,  i don't like to criticise or  quarrel with any group.  But like to follow zehen of shoora after ready fatwa of Hazrat Mufti Ibhrahim Desai Saab regarding the belief of Moulana Saad,  but some scholars in kerala say that methodology of shoora is a bidath. 

So my question

1)is it allowed to follow shoora tartheeb of tableeg allowed in Isamic ruling? Is it a bidath? 

2) Many scholars in Kerala claim that Mufti Ibhrahim Desai saab give fatwa against Moulana Saad is because of the influence & by accepting money from Gujarathis.  I feel severe pain in my heart when hearing criticises against senior muftis in the world.  What stand do i need to take? Do i need to give reply or just keep silence? 

May Allah accept your service to the Ummath! Jasakallah

Answer

We commend you on doing the work of tableegh. Continue doing the noble work and avoid disputes with anyone. Shura is not a bidah. Allah Himself stated that muslims should make Shura [mutual consultation] with each other. Allah Taala says:

وَأَمْرُهُمْ شُورَىٰ بَيْنَهُمْ[سورة الشورى:٣٨]

Translation:

“And their affairs are based on mutual consultation”.

When Allah instructs us of Shura, how can Shura be bidah!

Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai Sahib’s fatwa was based on the fatwa of Darul Uloom Deoband. The issue was about the improper statements made by Maulana Saad. Furthermore, our fatwa does not deal with the issue of “Shura & Nizamuddin”. That is an administrative issue that needs to be resolved internally.

Anas Sharieff Qasmi.

Hyderabad, India.