Category:

Title: Does the Fatwa on Moulana Saa’d Saheb still stand?

Question

Assalamoalaikum,

I have a question regarding Fatwa#: 37487 about Molana Saad Sahab and nizamuddin dispute. I heard that Molana Saad Sahab has submitted his apology for the mis-statements about deen which might be due to slip of toungue. so my querries is to confirm whether, this fatwa is still valid against molana saad sahab or it was taken away/cancelled? Please clarify, because some brothers are searching you google where this fatwa in back dates is still on internet>

JAK for helping to proceed a right path.

Answer

Muhtaram Brother Mahboob,

We are not aware of any rectification letter from Moulana Saa’d Saheb Hafidhahullah.

Therefore, we advise the general masses to continue doing the effort of Da’wah and Tabligh without involving themselves in any dispute. We also advise the brothers to link themselves to a spiritual guide to advise them accordingly.