Asked Country: Saudi Arabia

Title: Seeing Masjidun Nabawi in a dream.

Question

Assalamualaikum I have been praying to Allah to make me a resident of Madina munawwarah. Two days a go i saw a dream in which i got a chance to go very next to rawdah mubarak. They were a few people waiting outside but i got a chance as there was some renovations being done. The floor(tiles) near the rawdah mubarak was being changed so i got a chance to go in. I was very happy as i was very next to the rawdah(as far as ladies are allowed) and i was sending salaam. Can you please interpret this dream. Does this mean that i will be able to reside in Madina Munawarah InshaAllah. The masjid in my dream was not at all decorative as the present masjid e nabwi.

Answer

The dream is an indication that you will be blessed with respect and honour.

Focus on practising on the Sunnah of Rasulullah ﷺ.[1]

[1]

تعطير الأنام في تعبير المنام (ص: 315)

(ومن رأى) أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم يمشط رأسه ولحيته فإنه يدل على زوال هم صاحب الرؤيا وإن رآه في مسجده صلى الله عليه وسلم أو حرمه أو مكانه المعروف فإنه ينال قوة وعزاً