Neuro-linguistic Programming Therapy (NLP)

Question

Salaam I would like to know can I speak to my wife by implanting thoughts in her mind to love me without her realizing this consciously to improve my marriage.

These techniques are taught in NLP Neuro-linguistic programming which teaches people how to use language to influence others by saying a sentence in a way where you are telling the mind what to do.

FOr e.g instead of saying you should love me, I said to her you can feel yourself loving me more and more now.

Is this permissible for me to do?

Answer

Neuro-linguistic programming is a psychological approach to communication and personal development that focuses on the connection between mind and language, and how that connection affects our body and behaviour. It involves the use of guided visualizations along with specific language patterns to initiate positive change from within. [1]

If the Neuro-linguistic Programming Therapy does not comprise of any Un-Islamic ideologies, it would be permissible to use the NLP technique to improve your marriage.

_______

[1] 5 Potential Benefits of Neuro-Linguistic Programming