Asked Country: Fiji

Title: Istikhaarah dream question

Question

Assalamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

I have just recently for the past 3 nights read 2 Rakat nafl and reciting the Istakhara Dua. I am doing the Istakhara because I am currently working in a company that I feel I have been stuck in and now I have been offered a position with a start date for 4th october in another company. I did the Istakhara to receive Allah Subhan O Ta'alas guidance in the matter.

On the third night I saw a dream which I cannot interpret. I saw that I went to a library for an interview. The library was white filled with white tables and white books and even the workers were wearing white uniforms. When I went for the interview my wife and daughter were also with me and sister was also there for an interview and I can vividly remember her wearing a black dress for the interview. When my turn came for the interview my daughter started to play up and my wife was trying to care of her but the library manager told me to come back later alone. I ran after the interviewer and asked if we can still complete the interview as i have told my wife and daughter to go outside she said yes she was doing something and told me to wait. So I was waiting with my wife and daughter on a white floor mat playing with a puzzle. But then I woke up.

I will appreciate if someone can please interpret this dream for me please.

Answer

Brother in Islaam,

Seeing white things in a dream is a positive sign. However, we advise you to also consult with your peers and colleagues in respect to the job offer.