Title: Advice on marriage

Question

I am 21 yeat old MBBS 3rd year student. I want to get married to a man how is 23 years old but he has not entered university yet. I will be starting his university this year. He is 3 years behind me in studies. I will be 24 when i will finish my studies and still his one year of univervsity will be remaining. My parents want ne to get married till 25. It will take time for him to get settle and marry me. His parents arent willing for us. What should we do?

Answer

You state, his parents aren’t willing for us. What exactly do you mean by this? They are not willing for their son to get married immediately upon completing university when you are 25 or they do not agree to you and him getting married?

When one is faced with a predicament, make dua to Allah for guidance and also consult with appropriate people to canvass solutions for the difficulty. Also, make istikharah before making any decision.

Tareque Ahmed