Asked Country: Albania

Title: Imagining something bad about Allah Ta’āla.

Question

i have a phobia that you might misunderstand me. It is obvious that if you believe that god is in the shape of buda you have committed kufr. But
you can imagine countless things without believing them.I imagine aliens invading the earth. I surely don't believe this.  If you imagine something bad about Allah(you don't believe it)have you committed kufr?  Not waswas but imagine it with your free choice.

Answer

Your question is unclear. Kindly clarify what you mean by imagining something bad about Allah Ta’āla. (Ref: Mizan)

Mizanur Rahman

UK