Title: Dream Interpretation: Sister Handcuffed to Deceased Mother

Question

Assalamu alaikum. My sister passed away recently and a few days after her death my nephew saw his mother in a dream. He dreamt that she was handcuffed to his youngest sibling (my 14 year old niece). He is very worried about the meaning of this dream. Can you offer any advice? 

Answer

May Allah forgive your sister and grant her Jannah. May Allah grant her children and her near and dear ones sabr jameel.

The dream is a reflection of the mother’s worry and concern for her youngest daughter. It is hopeful that the nephew will be conscious of taking care of his youngest sibling and allaying the fears of his mother regarding the youngest sibling.

And Allah Ta‘ālā Knows Best.