Title: Are these ingredients halal?

Question

Salam, I want to know, if these ingredients are halal or not? Tridecyl TRimellitate PPG-3 Hydrogenated Castor oil Dilsostearyl Dimer Dilinoteate VP/ EICOSENE Coploymer Tocopheryl Acetate c20-40 Alcohols Polybutane Silica Dimethyl Silylate Poly Ethylene I searched for loads of ingredients and found the answer but for the above ingredients, i couldn't find it. I'll be grateful if you'll help me with this. Thank you in advance. Best Regards, Haniyya Rehan

Answer

You may refer to a local Halal authority for more details on the above mentioned ingredients.

Tahmid Chowdhury