Asked Country: Canada

Title: Interpretation of dream

Question

Brother in Islam,

As salam e lay kum

1.  Brother I dont know how  to explain but my life has turned out to be a mess nevertheless  I am thankful to Allah for giiving me life.  Brother I am in habit of sending durood upon Rasulallah (saw) but in my dreams whenever I have a dream I see the blessed grave is not there and I am rushing to meet him but the grave of Rasuallah (saw) is not there in his roza mubarak  What is the interpretation of this dream?

2.  I have led a sinful life and hurt many people knowlingly and unknowingly.  Brother I get this idea thsi waswasa that I should stop praying fasting giving zakat because all my good deeds will be transferred to the people I hurt on Day of Judgement or their bad deeds will be in my account.  What does Islam say?

Jizakallah.

Answer

Dear Brother,

You express your love by sending durood to Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. You should continue that. Inshallah, you will see the barakah of sending durood.

The meaning of the dream is clear. There is no doubt you love Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, Mashallah.

Brother, the real love for Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is to obey Allah T’aala and follow the Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. It is the absence of following Shariah and sunnah that you see in the dream Mubarak grave of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is missing. You love Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam but practicing of Shariah and Sunnah is missing in your life. That is actually reflected in your dream. You should make an effort to change your life by practicing on Shariah and the Sunnah.

Your thoughts of not performing salah etc. is incorrect. You should try to do both to the best of your ability. Practice on shariah and fulfil the rights of people. If you hurt anyone or usurped their rights, you should make amends now.

Allah blessed you with life and the love for Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.  That love should be used to jolt you to fulfil the rights of people. Inshallah, Allah will be happy and you will get closer to Rasulullah Sallallahu Alahi Wasallam.

Tareque Ahmed

________________________________

تعبير الرؤيا (مخطوط) (ص: 270، بترقيم الشاملة آليا)

وَمن رأى النَّبِي فِي مَسْجده أَو حرمه أَو مَكَانَهُ الْمَعْرُوف فَإِنَّهُ ينَال قُوَّة وَعزة وَيكون ألفة مَعَ الصَّالِحين