Asked Country: China

Title: Dream that Allah has blessed me with two beautiful daughters

Question

Assalam O Alaikum,

I had saw in dream that Allah has blessed me with two beautiful daughters. I just wanted to ask, what is the tabeer of this dream.

JazakaAllah

Answer

Brother in Islaam,

Dreams are a means of glad tiding from of Allaah Ta’aala to the believers. If one sees a good dream, one should praise Allaah Ta’aala and pray that it comes to fruition.

Do not make dreams the focus of your attention. There will be instances where dreams are simply an exposition of one’s thoughts. Dreams are akin to a traveler. A traveler encounters various sceneries while traveling. However, he continues his journey and does not allow the scenery to stop him from traveling further and reaching his ultimate destination. Likewise, one should focus on the aims of one’s life and strive to achieve them.

Nevertheless, having a dream wherein one sees that he has been blessed with daughters may refer to a person achieving abundant goodness[1]. We pray that Allaah Ta’aala blesses you with goodness in both worlds. Aameen.

We advise you to strive in all aspects of your life and remain positive.

[1]  جامع تفاسير الأحلام = تنبيه الأفهام بتأويل الأحلام (ص: 127)

وأما الوضع فمن رأى أنه وضع جارية أصاب خيرا كثيرا وإن وضع غلاما أصابه هم شديد ويناله كلام مكروه وربما يموت