Title: Is One Humanity legit?

Question

Assalam u Alikum wrwb Mufti Sahab,

There's a flyer from One Humanity adverstising Qurbani of goats for $50. Says to send money to paypal (admin@daruliftaa.net). Has Hafiz Imran and Mufti Safwan's name and says it's being done under your suprervision (Mufti Ebrahim Desai) for the people of Malawi. Is it legit? Ok to give them our qurbani? Please keep my name and email anonymous and please send a copy of reply to my email.

Jaza kulla khair and Wessalam

Answer

Muhtaram brother,

One Humanity is a Non-Profit organisation run under the supervision of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb Hafidhahullah. Mufti Ebrahim Desai’s daughter is married in Malawi.

The operation is strictly supervised by Mufti Safwan Ibn Moulana Ahmad Hafidhahullah, who is the son in law of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb and reported back to Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb.

You may forward your contributions to One Humanity.

You may also read Hadhrat Mufti Saheb’s message regarding One Humanity on the link below:

https://one-humanity.net/mufti-ebrahim-desai/