Asked Country: Philippines

Answered Date: Jul 14,2018

Title: What can I do about my wife communicating with strangers?

Question

Asalamaualaikum wa rahmatullahii wa barakatuh

I have been married to a divorcee for 16years now. Our marriage was perfect during the first 6 years. After that my wife has changed a lot. Our relationship have not recvered since then. In fairness, she has going to Arabic class in trying to understand Quran but unfortunatley her behaviour and actions had turned into rebellious towards me and even told me she don't want me anymore, asked me to find another wife and or divorce her. Recently, I found her sending sweet messages and elctronic birhtday greeting card to hier ex-husband. I also leanedt she's been talking to a lot of Msulim men online. She spent practically all her time in her phone online or in front of the computer. 

I have been patient and keep on prahying all these years. Please advise me what to do.

Answer

We make dua Allah grant you the courage to overcome your predicament and may Allah guide you to whatever is best for you.

At this stage, we suggest you discuss this issue with your wife`s parents and seek their wise counsel on how to deal with their daughter, your wife.