Title: Unfortunate Tablighi politics

Question

Title: About Maulana Sa'ad Khandalawi and Markaz Nizamudheen

Assalaamu'alykum Wa Rahmathullahi Wa Barakathuhu,

Dear Maulana,

Many elder people in Thableegh are telling that Maulana Sa'ad khandalavi is deviating from the way of Quraan, Sunnah and Ijmaa, they even tells that the scholars around the world is against his stand and released some fatwa against him and I got the Malayalam translation of Urdu Fatwa from Deoband (not sure about authenticity of translation)- but many pious scholars like Rabi'Al'Hassan Nadwi, famous scholars in Kerala who knows this issue are not taking it seriously !!!

What is the truth? And what are the wrong and deviating statements of Maulana Sa'ad (different people are telling different statements) and what stand I shall take regarding the effort of Deen? 

Answer

We advise the general masses to continue with the noble work of Da’wah and Tabligh without involving themselves in any conflict. We also advise the masses that are involved in the noble work of Da’wah and Tabligh to link themselves to a spiritual guide to advise them accordingly.