Title: Dubilation of wuluh, vasvas

Question

i have a dubilation during wuluh. i think this is vasvas. this is the biggest problem for me. how to remove this vasvas?

Answer

Your question is not clear. Perhaps you refer to waswasah. We do not know the nature and details of your waswasah. If we knew, we would advise you accordingly. You may refer to your local ‘Aalim for assessment and advice.

Nevertheless, we advise you to recite the following abundantly to overcome waswasah,

أعوذُ باِللهِ مِنَ الشَّيطَانِ الرَّجِيم[1] 

Translation: I seek refuge in Allaah from the rejected devil.

لاحول ولا قوة إلا بالله

Translation: There is no power and no might except with Allaah.

You may also read the following book: Combating the Whisperings of Shaitan by Shaykh Yunus Patel (Rahimahullaah) for effective methods on dealing with waswasah.  

https://islamicexorcism.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/combating-the-whisperings-of-shaytaan.pdf

[1]  سورة فصلت (آية 36)

{وَإِمَّا يَنْزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ}

سورة المؤمنون (97، 98)

{وَقُلْ رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ (97) وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ}