Asked Country: African Country

Title: Dream about Husband in car crash

I would lyk to knw abt my dream dat I dreamt abt my husband in a car accident and e was wd anoda guy in d car bt wn I went to see him I was wearing a white  scarf and then the ppl are telling his frst wife u sit near his body n dy syn no she can't she's divorced I'm d second wife I must sit de wn i sat near him n opened his face to see e opened his eyes and
looked at me and tears were rolling down his eyes his frst wife saying evry1 dat she never cared abt my husband she nly wanted d insurance money n she was lyk jumping for joy while his body was dwn n I was sitting n reading looking at his face n crying pls cn u tel me my dream jzk

The example of a dream is like a man travelling on a highway. The traveller will come across many different types of sceneries, some lush and beautiful, whilst other may be not so eye-catching and appealing. Nonetheless, the traveller must not lose his concentration throughout his travel and he should not stop to pay a lot of attention to what is around him.

Thus, our focus should not stray towards the transitory world of dreams. We should focus on real life issues. Recounting every dream and pondering on its meanings is futile. Dreams alone cannot change a person’s life.

Life is full of challenges. Allah says,

{إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا }

[الشرح: 6]

Without doubt, there is ease after every difficulty.

If you experience any challenges in life, turn to Allah Taala and make sabr. Yusuf Alayhi Salam and Yunus Alayhi Salam faced challenges too. They turned to Allah and Allah assisted them. Also recite Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day as that assists in fulfilling ones needs of the day. Also give out some sadaqah as sadaqah removes difficulties and invokes the help of Allah Ta’āla.

Huzaifah Deedat

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of