Asked Country: Bangladesh

Title: Who do I follow?

Question

Assalamualiqum, Brother, I am a tabligi sathi.Most of Our respected Ulama( Bangladeshi) are against imarah of maulana Saad sb. Now what should I do whether follow Ameer or Shura.Most of the followers of ammeer propagate that those who don't follow ameer are fasik or batil. is it possible to give any decision on the base of tablig. please answer me kindly 

Answer

We advise you to continue doing the work of tabligh for pleasure of Allah. Avoid involving yourself in any disputes pertaining to the leadership. Furthermore, attach yourself to a spiritual guide and seek his counsel and guidance in all issues.

Huzaifah Deedat