Title: Doubts about drops of Madhi

Question

Salaam,

After I urinated and cleaned, I was going to shower and noticed that there was some wetness that mazi, I am having strong doubts on whether any drops have fallen on the floor and the impurtiy has transferred on to shoes, hairs and other objects on the floor before I could mop and vaccum.

I have heard that purity is half deen, and I keep thinking guilty about the strong possibility that I am making things impure and I should have been more careful.

Can you please advise ? what extent should i take cleaning ?

Thank you for all your help

Answer

Your solution is simple. You believe what you see. If you did not see any impurity, it is not there.[1] The mere thoughts of impurity without seeing the impurity is Waswasa and the trick of Shaitan to distract you.

Follow the simple principle to defeat the tricks of Shaitan.

Abdullah Syed Sajid

Houston, TX, USA

فتاوى محمودية  (جلد 8 / ص 238-246 ) مكتبة محمودية  [1]

فتاوی مفتی محمود (جلد 8/ ص 335)

امداد  الفتاوی (جلد 1 /ص 66)