Asked Country: Canada

Title: Black magic done on husband.

Question

I have  a cousin  sister  who had  been happily married for last 12 years with their 2 kids. From last 8 months he  was  distant from her, he would  get agitated by her,  would at times  push her in anger or  even the kids. At times he would be normal.  And  his mother  would interfere  stating that  ," my son is tired why  do you  always bother him, let him rest".  The husband would  stay  tired and  moody  and  started to be  isolated  and really quiet.  One  day  he really  burst out saying he  feels  suffocated,  he  hit himself  on the wall,  while  my  sister and her parents  tried to  save him, he  was hurt on his fingers.  He then  called his parents  claiming  that  they are trying to kill him.&nbs p; Since then  a  lot of  speculation had been  going around.  It has been 6 months  he  and his family has no  contact  with my sister , they tried to have the  kids over couple of times for few hours..  My sister's  family have been  trying  to  hope  for  mediation  and to talk with that family,  however they have  totally disconnected.  My sister went to  a  Exorcist  or  Aamil  , and found out her  mother-in law  has been  doing powerful black magic  on her husband to  turn him against her , for her own advantage. The mother in law has been  mixing  things in food , therefore she feeds him every day  and  the husband is becoming  more and more unstable  and  has no feelings for the wife.  The Exorcists  try to  rukayyah  however  since she is  not able to enter that house  and  feed him  the materials  to  be healed or  cured, it has become  a challenge.   Is there  any  suggestions  you have  so the person can be healed and cured and return back to family.. Please advise  it has become an helpless situation.  Additionally, couple of weeks ago when  my sister went to meet him, in the absence of his mother, he was standing on the couch for 4 hours, 3 people were trying to hold him back  as he was coming to  hit her. He loses all senses when  she  comes near, cannot hear  anything  to do with her. They  were  really happy  couple, this is all sudden  change.  please advise.  jzk

Answer

We take note of the contents of your email.

We advise the family to identify a senior and influential person to intervene in the matter. Explain to him the situation and request him to intervene in the matter. We hope the wisdom of the person will guide him to bring the parties together and address the issue in an amicable way.

Aboobakr Siddeeq bin Mufti Amjad Mohammad

Azaadville, JHB, South Africa