Title: How do I make taubah for inappropriate touching?

i want to confess i comiited a sin i touched my cousin sister breast and my aunt breast its about 1 year ago . and i am vary sad how do i repent and should i tell both them a truth what i did with her?i cant control i lost my temper i became the worst animal . crying alot....

Your feeling of sadness for the major sin you committed is a sign of your Iman. Allah says in the Quran:

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ سَرِيعُ الْعِقَابِ وَإِنَّهُ لَغَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ  

“Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.” (6:165)

There are three conditions for sincere tawbah.

1)    Feel deep remorse for committing the sin

2)    Turn to Allah in sincere repentance

3)    Make an intention to never commit that sin in the future

Turn to Allah in sincere repentance and make a firm resolve to never do such an action again. Also, keep in mind that the laws of hijab must be observed with your cousin sister as well as your aunt (if she is your uncle’s wife). The laws of hijab are meant to respect the honour and chastity of women and deter men from immoral advances. You should put yourself under the tutelage of a spiritual guide so that you can learn to control your base desires and build a strong connection with Allah.

You can refer to the following discourses by Mufti Ebrahim Desai Sahib in the following link for more advices.

Shibly bin Mizan

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of