Category:
Asked Country: Indonesia

Title: I want to get married!

Question

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.. I need help for my marriage can u help me throught it?? I Keep praying to Allah but efforts from my side is zero.. please help me.. jazakallahu khairan

Answer

We live in this world of means. When searching for anything, one adopts appropriate means to acquire it.  He would consult appropriate people and after being satisfied, he acquires the item. He would not just sit with a hope and without adopting means to fulfil ones hope. If you wish to get married, you must adopt means to get married if there is zero effort from you, don’t expect to get married. Don’t expect to get a spouse from anywhere.

Marriage is one of the most important aspects of one’s life. When searching for a suitable spouse, consult appropriate people. The guidance and consultation of your parents is most important. Apart from adopting the means, the following duas are effective. Allah will put barakah in the means you adopt and guide you to the right spouse.

Read Duruud Sharif abundantly and the following ayaats of the Holy Quran.

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا [الفرقان: 74]

Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the pious. (Furqaan) 

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ [القصص: 24]

“My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!”(Qasas)

We make dua Allah Ta’āla grant you a suitable marriage partner. Ameen.

Huzaifah Deedat