Title: Bad Dream After Marriage Istikhara

Question

Bad Dream After  Marriage Istikhara

Aoa wr wb I did a istikhara for my marriage proposal and saw a bad dream as some guy is trying to enter in our house and i am screaming please help a thief is entering in our home. That guy tried his best to enter but i pushed him away and closed the gate. Meanwhile my elder brother argues with me to go out and to beat that boy but i am stopping him to do so but my brother becomes successful in opening the gate and we saw that guy is already beaten up by two unknown guys in the street.Suddenly I woke up in a state of extreme fear. Please guide me about this i am so comfused about this dream. Although other istikharas made for this proposal by other people are right.

Answer

We advise you to continue with your istikhaara until you are completely satisfied with your decision.

Muhammad Yaasir Iunus Hussen

Mozambique