Asked Country: Australia

Title: Vaginal Discharge

Question

I suffer from vaginal discharge on and off sometimes I need to do wadhu 2-3times for one salah some times I offer 1complete salah with 1 wadhu . Can I put khursuf or tampoon inside to stop it flow outside .will 1 wadhu will be valid in that case for tha prayer time with khursuf inside or tampoon.

It gets difficult to re wadhu especially at work and at times of umerah n haj. Can I do tawaf by putting it in and blocking it .If yes please let me know the measurements of khursuf to be valid and how to put it . It will be a really great help as its hard for me to concentrate on salah .I keep ing about if discharge is coming on not. JazakAllah. 

Answer

1) You may wear a Kursuf or tampon to prevent the discharge from coming out.

2) You may refer to the following links on the rulings of vaginal discharge:

http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/25947

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/18367

Tareque Ahmed