Title: Incontinence of Urine

Question

I want to ask you regarding my problem.  I get stains of urine on my clothes even though I have checked with doctor and everything is fine but I still get urine on my clothes. Do I have to keep doing new wuzu or one time is enough? Also do I need to change my clothes or can I simply put water over that area where the urine is?  Jizakallah.

Salam

Answer

Your question is not clear. How do the clothes get stained with urine? Do you experience urine drops? If so, how often? Explain in detail.

You may refer to the laws of a ma‘dhur person at the following links:

http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/30965

http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/6063

And Allah Ta‘ālā Knows Best.

Lutfi Alam