Title: Disposing cats

Question

Assalmau alaikum Mufti Saab

My wife is an European and she likes the cats . now the situation is that the cats are urinating where ever they want . I tried my best to convince her that cat urine is impure and we don't know how many salah are accepted and how many are not. these cats are with us from the time they are born 

My question is 

can I take these cats in a bag and leave them faar? 

THE possibility is that they may not survive outside

Please giive me the solution to this problem . because of this issue the relations are strained some time 

Jazakalah Mufti Saab

M K Ahmed

Answer

You should discuss the matter with your wife and devise a way to make the cats relieve themselves in specific places. You may refer to the following link for further information:

https://www.wikihow.pet/Litter-Train-a-Cat

https://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to-train-your-cat-to-go-to-the-bathroom-outside

If you and your wife mutually agree, you may give the cats to someone who is willing to keep them as pets. Alternatively you may contact a local animal forum to take the cats away.

Tanzania