Title: Dream interpretation

Question

Dream Interpretation:

Salaam to all mufti sahebs. Please make dua for all of the ummah, ameen.

Lately I have been having dreams about disasters (an earthquake and nuclear warfare), but in these dreams, my family and I are completely fine and unharmed at all. In fact in one dream (warfare), the entire stream up to ONLY our front yard was destroyed, yet our house was fine and my sister and my wife drove onto our driveway perfectly safe. While they drove up I even had a minor argument with my wife that she did not call me while the warfare took place, but everyone seemed in my family seemed fine and happy.

What does this mean? 

Answer

Having a dream is like travelling on a journey wherein one may see many different scenes. At times he would see something he likes and at times he may see things he does not like. Whatever the case may be, a person does not give up his journey to attend to the various sights. He carries on in spite of the various sights.

Some dreams are truthful and meaningful. However, do not make that the focus of your life. All conditions, whether good or bad, come from Allah. Thank Allah for the good and seek refuge from the bad. The dream in reference is an indication of Divine help to you and your family is challenging times.Such Divine help comes with strength in Iman and trust in Allah. Strengthen your Iman in Allah and obedience to Allah. 

Shibly bin Mizan

Toronto,Canada