Title: Getting married while loving someone else

Question

AOA!

About marriage:

I liked someone and tried to convince my parents to support me. First i tried a lot to avoid that person but couldn't completely. The long time of 9 years have passed. Now, iam so worried and feel that my iman i become so weak during this situation.  Now my parents are enforcing me to marry someone else. I won't to marry someone else because i believe that to keep someone else in mind and emotions but marry with other person will confuse me a lot and will lead to the break the marriage. Iam convincing and telling my parents a lot but they are not ready to listen. I told them that a long time has passed and my condition doesn't allow me to marry with someone else. If they feel that i shouldn't marry with the person to whom ilike so ok but how can i marry with someone else with feelings for someone else. 

I did istekhara for first time where i want to marry. I saw that he and me were sitting on the mountain and two child were lying between us but after some time black and brown dog comes my dream finished at that time. 

I did istekhara second time and saw that he and me were sitting in an uncompleted home and i was serving food and presented him green cloth. Second day  i saw that he was telling me that from perspective istekhara is right and from other its not right. 

Kindly guide in the light of drem and the situation metioned above. 

Answer

At the outset, we wish to inform you that your relationship with the person you refer to is haram and sinful.

You should terminate your relationship with the person and also make tawbah and istighfaar.

If your heart and mind is in the person of your choice, you will not do justice marrying another person. You should seek the intervention of a senior influential person to discuss the issue with your parents.

We advise you to exercise precaution in your decision. 

Saad Haque

New Jersey, USA