Asked Country: France

Title: Dream interpretation

Question

As Salamu aleykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear Sheikh Imran Hosein, ô hope that this email will find you in good health.
I had a dream some months ago and i would like to have your interpretation of it, if you have time:
i dreamt that i was reading Quran, even though in the dream i was reading Surah Baqqarah i knew that i had only very few verses were left before i finished reading the entire Quran, when i woke up from this dream i was feeling peaceful;

Also around a month ago or so , i dreamt i was reading Surah Sad, the begining of it, i couldn't see the verses in front of me but i could see the tilte of the Surah written, and i was reading the verses one aftet another absorbed, and i was saying to myself in the dream /:this surah is really interresting and i m feeling connected, overwhelmed and touched by its meaning.
I don't know if its important to know to interpret the dream but for real i had already finished reading the Quran numeral times Can you explain to me the meaning of these dreams please? JazakAllah Kheyr and
thank you for your time:)

Answer

Mashallah you had a blessed dream. This dream should motivate you and inspire you to inculcate in you the love for the Quran and reciting the Quran. Do not confine yourself to the enjoyment of a blessed dream. 

And Allah Taala Knows Best

Mehrazur Rahman

Brooklyn, NY, USA