Asked Country: Japan

Title: What does my dream mean?

Question

Assalamo alaekum,
My dear brother I have seen a dream in which i saw that my biggest toe nail
fell by itself. When i saw i noticed that white leech is moving and i found a
lot is white leeches filled inside my toe.
This was all a dream..but does yhis indicate anything?  Pls brother tell me what could be the issue.. Even if
it is against me, pls reply the truth only.

Mostly i see meaningful dreams.

Answer

A dream is like a person travelling in which he sees many things. At times he would see something he likes and at times he may see things he does not like. He does not stop his journey to continue observing the various sights during his journey. He carries on in spite of the various sights.

Some dreams are truthful and meaningful. However, do not make that the focus of your life. All conditions, good and bad are from Allah. Thank Allah for the good and seek refuge from the bad. The dream in reference could refer to barakah in one’s life.

Shibly bin Mizan

Toronto,Canada