Fatwa#: 38892
Asked Country: Italy

Answered Date: Aug 06,2017

Title: I cannot concieve


i m married for passed 4 yr and soon aft my marriage i was pregnancy and i m  having a daughter ,she is 4 years old now i want to conviece i m trying for last 8 month .i was having a ovarian cyst but i did a treatment of three month now alhamduillah i m fine aft that i trying forconcieve ,four month finish there is no goodnews my periods is also regular but only three days so plzzz u suggest me what to do and pray for me


Sister in Islaam.

It is pleasing to note that Allah Ta’ala has blessed you with a child and that you have recovered from your sickness.

May Allah Ta’ala make your child the coolness of your eyes and grant you whatever is best for you.  Aameen.

Shari’ah advises us to adopt means to fulfil our wishes as well as make dua.

Accordingly, we advise you to consult with your doctor as your sickness was related to your stomach.

You should also make the following dua- (  (سورة 25/ رقم الأية 74


رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

“Our lord, give us, from our spouses and our children, coolness of eyes and make us heads of the god fearing.” (Qur’an 25:74)

Once you adopt means and make dua to Allah Ta’ala to put effect in your means, place your trust in Allah and accept His decree for you. Whatever Allah does is best for you.


Muhammed Al-Ameen Bin Moulana Ismail Akoo

Student Darul Iftaa

Newcastle; KZN, South Africa

Checked and Approved by,

Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • The Shar's ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of
  • Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.