Category:
Asked Country: Italy

Title: I cannot concieve

Question

i m married for passed 4 yr and soon aft my marriage i was pregnancy and i m  having a daughter ,she is 4 years old now i want to conviece i m trying for last 8 month .i was having a ovarian cyst but i did a treatment of three month now alhamduillah i m fine aft that i trying forconcieve ,four month finish there is no goodnews my periods is also regular but only three days so plzzz u suggest me what to do and pray for me

Answer

Sister in Islaam.

It is pleasing to note that Allah Ta’ala has blessed you with a child and that you have recovered from your sickness.

May Allah Ta’ala make your child the coolness of your eyes and grant you whatever is best for you.  Aameen.

Shari’ah advises us to adopt means to fulfil our wishes as well as make dua.

Accordingly, we advise you to consult with your doctor as your sickness was related to your stomach.

You should also make the following dua- (  (سورة 25/ رقم الأية 74

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

“Our lord, give us, from our spouses and our children, coolness of eyes and make us heads of the god fearing.” (Qur’an 25:74)

Once you adopt means and make dua to Allah Ta’ala to put effect in your means, place your trust in Allah and accept His decree for you. Whatever Allah does is best for you.

Muhammed Al-Ameen Bin Moulana Ismail Akoo

Newcastle; KZN, South Africa