Asked Country: Saudi Arabia

Title: Dream interpretation

Question

Assalam mu Alaikum

I'd like to ask regarding interpretation of dream i had after i did istikhara for a marriage proposal of a girl. I went back to Paistan for Ramadan & Eid holidays. My mother and i went to see the girl in the month of ramadan. We met the Girl and her mother as her father had passed away years. 

After doing istikhara last week I had a dream around fajr time. I dreamt i was back home and the time is between magrib and isha in the month of  ramadan. I go into the kitchen to see if there is something to eat and see outside the window there is a small cage on the clothes line with a brown duck and along with its child  (which is white in color). 

Appreciate if you can provide interpretation of the dream and whether it is an indication for nikkah with the girl or not

Regards

Answer

There is a positive indication in the dream.

You should also follow procedure and enquire about the girl and consult with appropriate people.[1] [2]

Muhammad IV Patel

[1] Duck — In a dream, a duck represent a woman or a maid. If one sees himself eating ducks meat in a dream, it means money earned through the labor of one's workers. It also means that one may marry a rich woman. Ducks live in water and do not get wet. Ducks in a dream also are interpreted as exalted men of piety, purity and virtue who live in this world and are not affect by it.

Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

جامع تفاسير الأحلام = تنبيه الأفهام بتأويل الأحلام [2]

وَمن رأى أَنه وهبت لَهُ حمامة أَو اشْتَرَاهَا أَو ذَبحهَا فَإِنَّهُ يتَزَوَّج جَارِيَة حسناء وَقيل يُفِيد فَائِدَة من بلد بعيد وَيرى قُرَّة عين وَخيرا وَمن رأى أَنه يَأْكُل من لُحُوم الْحمام فَإِنَّهُ يُصِيب مَالا وَمن رأى أَنه رمى حمامة فَإِنَّهُ يقذف امْرَأَة وَمن رأى أَنه أصَاب من بيضها فَإِنَّهُ يُصِيب من النِّسَاء مَالا وَولدا وَمن رأى أَن حمامة جَاءَتْهُ طَائِعَة فَإِنَّهُ يَأْتِيهِ خير من مَكَان وَمن رأى أَنه ملك حَماما كثيرا فَإِنَّهُ رياسة وَقوم يطيعونه وَمن رأى أَنه أصَاب من ريشها ولحومها فَإِنَّهُ يُصِيب دَرَاهِم وَخيرا كثيرا