Title: Wife has a illness

Question

Aslam-u-Alyqum

Aslam-u-Alyqum

My wife she is got on going monthly cycle illness for a long time for over 10 years now, from past 2 month it's not stoppable they pause for time been but start again for another 2 to 3 weeks, she is on medication it helps her only for temporarily

We haven't been together for more than 10 weeks now. I'm kind of frustrated with this matter now how can i fulfil my desire sometime i cant control my self over this.  

Kind Regards 

Khan

Answer

If your wife has continuous bleeding, then you should consider when is her haidh period. The remaining period of bleeding is Istihadha in which conjugal relationship is permissible.

You can satisfy yourself with your wife during the Istihadha period. You should discuss this with her and minimise all angles of discomfort to the best of your ability.

Huzaifah Deedat